Learn the compelling reasons for Salary Packaging at our half day Salary Packaging seminars in May & June. Understand the significant tax and other savings for both the employee and their employer, how to structure your salary packaging to be fully tax compliant with the correct policy and documentation requirements.
When and where are the seminars:
Sydney – Wednesday 29 May, register here: http://tinyurl.com/ahzgehb
Melbourne – Wednesday 12 June, register here: http://tinyurl.com/ahzgehb
Brisbane – Wednesday 19 June, register here: http://tinyurl.com/ahzgehb
What we’ll cover:
• The new ATO view when salary packaging a laptop / Ipad / smartphone
• Salary packaging the family car to save thousands of dollars with no additional outlay
• Accessing the concessional FBT car parking rules for those working part-time or only requiring parking a few days a week, without being locked in to an annual lease
• Strategies for cars that work
• The new ATO requirements for car logbooks
• Understanding how to save thousands of dollars when relocating
• Maximising the concession and exemptions, whilst being fully compliant
• Adding up all the FBT, Payroll Tax, Work Cover and Superannuation savings
• Driving your policies to maximise employer & employee benefits
What you’ll get:
• Free access to our salary packaging calculator tool
• Our detailed salary packaging workbook with examples
• Free follow up query service
• A full set of seminar notes
What’s your investment:
• $330 including GST for new attendees
• Only $275 including GST for past attendees (and their colleagues)
• A CPD certificate will be provided
Who should attend?
If you’re responsible for salary packaging in your organisation, or just want to find out more about how it all works, then this seminar is a must attend.
Whether you work in a non profit organisation, government or corporate entity (big or small), salary packaging will benefit your employees and your employer.
Attendees include Payroll Managers and Staff, HR Managers and their teams, Finance personnel (accountants and AP staff) and Tax personnel.
Register here: http://tinyurl.com/ahzgehb